So i guess I have had this blog for a while but have not been great at updating and keeping up. I think it is my 'new baby resolution' to be better at it so you all know what is going on with Eva and in our lives out here in sunny Florida.
It is Father's Day and I have been busy. I got my first Father's Day card which was a very cool thing. She is only a couple of weeks old but Eva managed to get me a gift card to use at the PGA Golf Course - very cool indeed Eva. I think she got some help from Mum - thanks Mum!!!
After that I got to go to church where I was the prreacher for the morning - what an honour it is to get to share my heart and thoughts with a group of people like that. It went pretty well I felt though it must be said that Pauline was the star of the morning with a beautiful solo version of The Old Rugged Cross. Kudos Pauline!!!!
Now I am home and have fed Eva and am letting Margaret get some sleep. She has been wonderful this past week. I have had many work committments with VBS and having to prreach today, and she has been a real trooper letting me sleep so I could do everything effectively.
Anyway, enough from me for now - on to the lady of the day. Eva Rachel Charles.
Stay tuned!
Charlie
Sunday, June 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment