Tuesday, June 21, 2005

It is 12.05am on Tuesday 21st June 2005. Eva has just gone down and I finally get to write something on here for you to read.

It has been a long day. I had to drive to Leesburg to take some of our youth to camp. Leesburg is about three hours north of Port St Lucie and it would not be so bad except it is all Florida Turnpike driving and is nothing but flat and boooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggggggg.

Pauline was with me for company and in some way it was her last official task as our Youth and Children's Ministry Intern. What a year she has had and what a job she has done. It has been so cool to watch God working in her life since I met her as a quiet, shy, timid wee 14 year old at East Belfast Mission. What a journey!!!!

Eva is stirring again...I am on the night shift tonight and trying to let Margaret sleep. She has been looking after my sleep for a week now and it is time she got some herself.

Hope you enjoy the pictures.

Blessings

Charlie

No comments: