Nearly 30. Minister in training and child number two just born. It's the next chapter...read on and join in our adventure.
Monday, June 27, 2005
Didn't margaret and I do well?
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
You did very well mate. Love reading the life and times,w ill be a regular from now on. Hope you and la Famille are well. I am really missing your friendship mate and am definitely going to plan a trip over at some stage, maybe next year so stay tuned for updates. Take it easy big man. P.S. Eva is beautiful, you are a very lucky man!!
1 comment:
You did very well mate. Love reading the life and times,w ill be a regular from now on. Hope you and la Famille are well. I am really missing your friendship mate and am definitely going to plan a trip over at some stage, maybe next year so stay tuned for updates. Take it easy big man.
P.S. Eva is beautiful, you are a very lucky man!!
Post a Comment