Hi
As you can see I have added some very cute pictures of Eva and all her friends since you last checked the blog. However, what I am about to do next is to show you some pictures of the annual dying of Stevie's hair. These pictures come with a warning - if you are offended at all by big hair, please proceed with caution.
Stevie is still with us and we are just having fun doing not very much and eating far too much. We watched Anchorman - The Legend Of Ron Burgandy, today and almost pissed our pants laughing together. That movie is so funny.
Got a tough day happening tomorrow, and thats all I can tell you about it right now. So if you reading this on the morning of the 16th August - say a prayer for the people I will be with today, they need your prayerful support.
Okay, I think I will add the rest of the pics and come back to post some more tomorrow.
Blessings
Tuesday, August 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment