Eva went for her first swim today - it was so cool. She is only two months old and we thought the water might have shocked her a bit but she loved it and just let it all happen.
Enjoy the pics.
I have a lot of stuff to write and share that has taken place in the last few days but I am not in the writing mood. You can catch up on that later when I am in the mood!!!!!
Blessings
Saturday, August 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
this is crap...if I spend my precious time logging on, the least I should get is an update on Eva's favorite American Aunt. Ridiculous Irish.
I don't think Auntie Jen should be complaining cause she gets to see little Eva. Some of us are just happy to see the pictures and hear how see is doing!
Post a Comment