Nearly 30. Minister in training and child number two just born. It's the next chapter...read on and join in our adventure.
Saturday, July 22, 2006
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
(in dirty brit voice): no, no, no Caitie. If I've told you once I've told you at least one thousand times. You musnt' clap, stomp, clap. You must clap, stomp, STOMP, clap. Oh really- let me just show you. Group (snap, snap)- come now, let's pay attention. I will make dancers out of you lot yet...though I think I'll grow another tooth before that happens. Americans and and their dancing- absoultely atrocious.
2 comments:
(in dirty brit voice): no, no, no Caitie. If I've told you once I've told you at least one thousand times. You musnt' clap, stomp, clap. You must clap, stomp, STOMP, clap. Oh really- let me just show you. Group (snap, snap)- come now, let's pay attention. I will make dancers out of you lot yet...though I think I'll grow another tooth before that happens. Americans and and their dancing- absoultely atrocious.
Eva has matured alot since you left LOL!!!
Post a Comment