I have no time tonight for major ramblings or thoughts as I am headed off on MIssion trip in a few hours, so i will be extremely brief.
1. Lions - they played much better but were pissed on by an excellent All Blacks team. What the Northern Hemisphere need to learn is how to keep the ball alive in the tackle - the Lion's were unable to deal with how the All Blacks managed to do that.
2. Live 8 - Brilliant, just brilliant. www.one.org - to see Pink Floyd playing was just out of this world. Kudos Sir Bob
3. Eva - Perfect. I don't know how I am going to drive away from margaret and her tonight. maybe you could whisper a wee prayer for them and I this week as we are seperated due to mission trip commitments. She had another bath tonight and it was a much better experience, she loved it.
I will post again in a week when i get back with much, much more I promise.
Blessings
Sunday, July 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment