I thought it was time that I added a few more pictures of Jackson. It is true what they say - we have taken less pictures this time around and that is simply because we don't have as much time to grab the camera with a buzzing, energetic 3yr old running around. Nevertheless, we want to show him off and share pictures as much as we always have with Eva. We hope you enjoy these.
Tuesday, September 09, 2008
Some pictures of the boy...
I thought it was time that I added a few more pictures of Jackson. It is true what they say - we have taken less pictures this time around and that is simply because we don't have as much time to grab the camera with a buzzing, energetic 3yr old running around. Nevertheless, we want to show him off and share pictures as much as we always have with Eva. We hope you enjoy these.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment