Monday, August 14, 2006

could someone ask doug gifford where my nice leather guitar strap is?

you can imagine how i felt when i went in church after getting my guitar back and found that I had no strap...all i can say is - dougie, you were lucky you wer ein the passenger lounge at the airport

just kidding i had a spare, but i would like my nice one back if it is in belfast

cheers

3 comments:

Paul and Emma said...

I have nothing helpful to say about your guitar strap, but I would like to know your current e-mail address?
Please?

We are on blogspot too: paulandemmawilson

Emma

Anonymous said...

IM SOOO SORRY As soon as i stepped on the airplane I wondered if ure guitar strap was in ure case, I thought at the time I had put it in..... well i guess i didnt. As far as I know its sitting on the kitchen counter in the carnmoney church. The caretaker Roy will know where it is exactly.

The forgetful one, Dougie

Anonymous said...

Ummmmm, so, THAT'S what you call a post? "Where's my guitar strap?" Sheeeesh.