Nearly 30. Minister in training and child number two just born. It's the next chapter...read on and join in our adventure.
Saturday, April 29, 2006
Reading to Aunty Dorothy
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
"well, if you see here, Auntie Dorthy, the reason that the chicken crossed the road may never actually be answered. it is a philosophical question of the ages, however I believe the reason he did actually cross the proverbial 'road' was because he was heading toward my homeland of Florida. do you know of Florida? it is a paradise of warm weather and good people. the best I've ever known, if I must be completely honest. ah, but I digress. what shall I read to you next?"
WOW EVA !! those r some prett big words .. i don't even know what half of them mean!! like digress .. ho hum .. i gess i shall go and get MR.WEBSTER from the book shelf ...
pretty sad when a 10 month old insults ur intellengence ....
2 comments:
"well, if you see here, Auntie Dorthy, the reason that the chicken crossed the road may never actually be answered. it is a philosophical question of the ages, however I believe the reason he did actually cross the proverbial 'road' was because he was heading toward my homeland of Florida. do you know of Florida? it is a paradise of warm weather and good people. the best I've ever known, if I must be completely honest. ah, but I digress. what shall I read to you next?"
WOW EVA !! those r some prett big words .. i don't even know what half of them mean!! like digress .. ho hum .. i gess i shall go and get MR.WEBSTER from the book shelf ...
pretty sad when a 10 month old insults ur intellengence ....
Post a Comment