Nearly 30. Minister in training and child number two just born. It's the next chapter...read on and join in our adventure.
Saturday, April 29, 2006
In Aunty Andrea's dress
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
yea, that's swell, eva, but I'm already walking. the warm american sun and wonderful parents must be the reason that I'm so advanced. perhaps you'd like to come for a visit, and I'll catch you up in motor and verbal development. my vocabulary contains approximately 300 words at this point. people say I'm a genius, and I suppose they're correct.
1 comment:
yea, that's swell, eva, but I'm already walking. the warm american sun and wonderful parents must be the reason that I'm so advanced. perhaps you'd like to come for a visit, and I'll catch you up in motor and verbal development. my vocabulary contains approximately 300 words at this point. people say I'm a genius, and I suppose they're correct.
Post a Comment