Sunday, May 27, 2007

It's the end of May and a full 6 weeks since I posted pictures and even longer since I wrote anything - I feel bad about that but it has been busy with exam time coming around again. Currewntly I find myself in the middle of my final exams that will hopefully officially qualify me for acceptance to Queens University here in Belfast. I sat my first paper on Wednesday past and have another two to come (one this Wednesday and then one the following Thursday) Wednesday's paper was not bad - the topics I had specifically studied came up and I was able to answer the questions.

Margaret is keeping on at work and enjoying it as much as she can. Eva is growing faster than we can keep up with. We all went to Portrush a couple of weeks ago with a couple from church who also have a toddler. It was so good to be able to see Eva have company her own age for a couple of days. Her wee boyfriend's name is Jack and the two of them ran and ran and ran from the moment they got up until they both crashed out at about 7.30pm (that's really early for Eva). They totally exhausted each other by just having fun. Now everytime we go to church, all she can say is "Jack" - its quite cute.

In just two weeks we have our holiday and we will be spending three weeks in Florida. It has been a pretty intense 6 months for us and we both are looking forward to getting out for a break. We are also totally excited to get back to Port St Lucie and see our much missed friends and family there. I was just reflecting with Margaret the other day that it is actually hard to believe that we were out there for three years and made such strong bonds with people. This year when we return, we will not just be coming to Florida to see Mickey Mouse or "do" Orlando, we will be coming to spend time with people that impacted our lives and who we love and miss very much. That makes a huge difference to coming back and it's a pretty cool difference.

I don't have much else to write at the minute - I am sure I will be back in a few weeks with some new photos and stories of our time in Florida. Until then, have fun whatever you are doing and wherever you are doing it.

Blessings

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know who is more excited to see you. There are so many here in psl that cant wait. For us you are truly coming home. we do love and miss all three of you.

Anonymous said...

AHHHH I CANT WAIT 2 C U GUYS!!!!!
LOVE U AND MISS YA
CU SOON!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Jack, huh? Jack?? What kind of a name is JACK? Is he from a nursery rhyme? You just tell Jack that he's lucky he's an ocean away, or I'd have to put him in his place. Eva is spoken for...spoken for...got it? 'Nuff said.