Nearly 30. Minister in training and child number two just born. It's the next chapter...read on and join in our adventure.
Sunday, February 18, 2007
Me and my Dad!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love that your location still says "Port St Lucie, Florida, US". Don't change that!! I have a pic of you and Margaret and your nephews and my kids at Cracker Barrel on my desktop wallpaper at work right now. Makes me miss you guys. L.
4 comments:
I love that your location still says "Port St Lucie, Florida, US".
Don't change that!! I have a pic of you and Margaret and your nephews and my kids at Cracker Barrel on my desktop wallpaper at work right now. Makes me miss you guys.
L.
Ok, where's a picture of Margie? We miss her too.Pam
forgot to say that I love this picture. pam
i must say this has 2 b one of the cutest pictures in the world!!!
Post a Comment