Nearly 30. Minister in training and child number two just born. It's the next chapter...read on and join in our adventure.
Has she been watching Judging Amy?
no, no- she's been watching judging judy with her mum, right maggie?
And I thought Marge was discouraging the TV watching..
Wow! I feel so much better! I thought Sean was the only one who loved TV! Just wait- Jen and Polly!
eva must be watching CLOSER, which is coming to channel 4 on tues nights at 10 in the pm - happy days. preferred WANTED but will pray about that one
tv is the devil!
You say that now Jen. Apparently we'll change our minds. You'll find out soon enough! I'm hoping to not find out for ages!
mark charles have you forgotten how to blog?!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Has she been watching Judging Amy?
no, no- she's been watching judging judy with her mum, right maggie?
And I thought Marge was discouraging the TV watching..
Wow! I feel so much better! I thought Sean was the only one who loved TV! Just wait- Jen and Polly!
eva must be watching CLOSER, which is coming to channel 4 on tues nights at 10 in the pm - happy days. preferred WANTED but will pray about that one
tv is the devil!
You say that now Jen. Apparently we'll change our minds. You'll find out soon enough! I'm hoping to not find out for ages!
mark charles have you forgotten how to blog?!
Post a Comment